Featured post

Friday 18 March 2016

The third 3 Elements session took place on 14th December 2015.

There was no recording during this session. 

It followed the format of a discussion after each element.

I will say a little of how I felt each element went, and will ask the other group members to add how they felt during / about the session.

I was really eager to be immersed in the first element - to sink into the floor. I moved gently, rolling and rocking, finding various body parts connecting with my breathing... to my diaphragm. 

In the second element, i was pleasantly surprised by how well it went. We were testing a new way of doing this element - we went in round robins, which increased in duration. It was wonderful to witness people's new and developing movements. 

In the 3rd element, we listened to recorded music. I was aware how this affected the flow of connections; especially when Love Man by Otis Redding came on. There was a lovely moment of laughter and going with the flow. During this element I felt there was a wealth of experimentation in how people connected, utilising different heights and how we gave and supported weight.   

No comments:

Post a Comment